5 & 6 Ornamental windows
Installed between 1898 and 1930
Window 7 is located across the Sanctuary beneath the stairs to the balcony.
The two ornamental windows at the rear of the church are based on Renaissance-era design motifs— the medallion and the shield. The window on the Sanctuary’s south side is unsigned (5), however, the northern one has the signature “Tiffany Studios/New York” and can be dated to the early years of the 20th century (6). These two windows were probably planned with the knowledge that they would be partially covered and may have been glazed when renovations were made to the staircases or the balconies.